Semanada >   H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
When you lose, don't lose the lesson

domingo, janeiro 21, 2007

"I'm in. And I'm in to win"

Retomamos, Hillary Clinton. «As a senator, I will spend two years doing everything in my power to limit the damage George W. Bush can do. But only a new president will be able to undo Bush's mistakes and restore our hope and optimism»(…) «I'm not just starting a campaign, though, I'm beginning a conversation with you, with America» (…) «Let's talk. Let's chat. The conversation in Washington has been just a little one-sided lately, don't you think?»
«The challenge now is to practice politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible»
Tal como nós (sublinho, “nós”, visto esta geringonça ser um blog clectivo, muito embora não pareça) inserimos aqui o video de Ségolène Royal. Para enfatizarmos o nosso crédito, continuamos a teimar no apoio às Mulheres, num mundo em que o poder será conquistado por mérito próprio. Desta vez é uma nota, em modo de video, sobre Hillary Clinton.
.

.
Outro Link


Etiquetas:



footer-letra